Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Though we have had our ups and downs, my mom is one of the most awesome people I know. Here are a few reasons why:

1. She is a prayer warrior. She has prayed for me my whole life. From the beginning when my arm was paralyzed to when I call her up today and tell her about something in my life that is getting me down. And, it's not just me. She prays for a lot of people daily and weekly. Not only does she pray, but she has taught others how to pray and I believe the largest reason I am where I am today is because of her (and my dad's) prayers.




2. She is awesome because she always gives the best advice. No matter what you are going through...go talk to her, I promise she won't let you down. 


3. She is so fun to be around, she is a great cook (which I have only begun to appreciate since moving out), she and my dad have been married for over 30 years, she will tell you the truth... even if you don't want to hear it, she gives great hugs, she lets you pick out a sugary cereal to eat on your birthday (seriously, only one day a year growing up), she is a great encourager, she has told me to pursue my dreams, she cheers me on, she works incredibly hard...she really is the best.


I love you Mom! 

3 comments:

  1. Your mom is so wonderful - I'm so happy I finally got to meet her (and your dad and Ali!) at Andrea's wedding!

    ReplyDelete