Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Colorado or Bust!

This week I am in Colorado for a youth conference. I am so honored and excited to be here. I have lots of great stuff to share, but typing it all out on my phone prevents me from doing it now.

Here is one thought for the road. I have found that right before God does something great in my life I am often tested and stretched to my absolute capacity. It would appear that the enemy wants to do everything in his power to make sure I don't get to the place, reward, blessing God wants me to be/have. He tempts me with fear, with anxiety and beckons me to turn back. Friends, if you ever face this too, hold on. Take that next step forward. Trust God whole heartedly. Cling to him through the storm as you would a life preserver...because when the storm ceases, you will be surrounded by God's blessing and beauty and wonder.

xoxo
have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely needed that thought for the road :) Have an amazing trip (stay warm!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost a month since you're last post. Come on now :)

    ReplyDelete