Friday, April 19, 2013

Christian Onion?

I about died when I read this article on Lark News.
Seriously, I could not stop laughing.

One of my Facebook friends posted it because they thought it was a real article. There were a number of people who were so upset by it. My thoughts? Hey, if you want to abstain for three years after marriage and eat raw potatoes... to each his own! You totally want to go read that article  now, don't you?

Come to find out Lark News was a website started by a guy who happens to think that God has a great sense of humor. Apparently this guy started a Christian website similar to The Onion. A hilarious twist on real or not so real news stories. I have seriously laughed out loud numerous times as I have spent wayyyy too much time perusing through all the different links.

I am toying with the idea of buying a shirt from this website. They have numerous shirts with funny sayings like, "Jesus loves you...then again, he loves everybody." "I'll pray about it." And my personal favorite (but you had to grow up in the church community to get this) "I'm with the puppet team."

I love laughing!



No comments:

Post a Comment